An Alien from another Galaxy

By

Obododimma Oha


We came to this galaxy in 2005, but I was born in the 16th century. That is why I confuse democracy with dictatorship. Luckily, for me, there are some of you that are complete mumus and deserve to have ropes around their necks and dragged and treated with bulala, until they get  my farm! When I ask you to explain certain things in your interviews, it is because I am from another galaxy. Don't blame me. It is a problem of living in two worlds at the same time -- parallel universe in your science fiction. I may cross the timeline sometimes and just behave as in my age -- the 16th century -- and when I return and say that I am unaware of certain things in government, that is a fact! I have come to find many strange things. Anyway, it is a problem of being an alien!

Comments